Rear Nitro Shock N2.0 Lift 4″ Rough Country – Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ
Rough Country N2.0 shock engineered by Rough Country‘s Research and Development Team specifically for both on and off-road use.
These mono-tube shocks are nitrogen charged at 200psi and incorporate “Velocity Sensitive Valving” technology.
These shocks are custom tuned and the 10-stage variable valving process helps facilitate resistance valving incorporated in the shock based on piston rod speed.
This means that these shocks will perform super smooth and soft on the road while providing a longer lifespan and aggressive off-road stability.
- Performance Proven 10-Stage Variable Valving
- Chromed Hardened 9/16″ Piston Rod
- Massive 1 3/8″ Bore
- 200 psi Nitrogen Charged
- Poly-urethane bushings for long life
- Silver powder coat finish
- Designed for lift 4″
- Length of extended shock: 23,83″
- Length of compressed shock: 14,30″